Sleeping Beauty Eternal

Sleeping Beauty Eternal
Showcase Piece

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Lightbox!

So my dad, being the artist that he is, had a custom made lightbox gifted to him! I asked if I could borrow it after watching how clean and neat outlining can be and here was my very first results.

You can find my fathers blog here:


Check it out!!


Pocahontas





This is some of my most recent work, I plan on mounting it on a background and framing it for a Christmas gift. This is about the skill I am recently. Here I learned how to draw braids, and am just beginning to learn how to color in hair with the highlights and lowlights.
Current Work in progress





This is a piece I made for my mom. Oh and by the way! At this time I have purchased over 70 Copic Markers!!!! Okay back to the piece, I attempted to make this look muted in tones and have an old-timey feel. I will frame and gift this piece as well!




2 comments:

  1. I really like Pocahontas. It almost has a 3-d effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! However, this is probably because I cut her out and she is on a separate piece of paper!!! lol.

      Delete